Stellenausschreibung "Educational Advisor (m/f)"
Arbeitgeber: IJAB - International Youth Service of the Federal Republic of Germany
- Erziehung und Bildung
- Laufbahn / Entgeltgruppe
- Gehobener Dienst
Hinweis: service.bund.de ist nur die Veröffentlichungsplattform für Stellenangebote, die Verantwortung für Inhalt und Richtigkeit der einzelnen Angebote (und somit auch für die Dauer der Veröffentlichung, die vorzeitige Beendigung derselben, für die Angabe von Veröffentlichungsdaten und Bewerbungsfristen) obliegt ausschließlich der jeweils ausschreibenden Organisation. Verwenden Sie daher bitte ausschließlich die Kontaktdaten der ausschreibenden Institution aus dem Stellenangebot, wenn Sie:
- eine inhaltliche Frage oder Anmerkung zu einem Stellenangebot haben
- oder sich für die ausgeschriebene Stelle bewerben möchten
JUGEND für Europa is a part of IJAB - International Youth Service of the Federal Republic of Germany – and as the National Agency for the EU programmes Erasmus+ Youth in Action and the European Solidarity Corps it offers young people manifold possibilities to learn in Europe, to engage themselves in Europe, to implement European projects and to help shape Europe. We offer youth workers and political stakeholders possibilities to initiate European actions, to network and to contribute to the further development of youth work and youth policy. Our aim is to convey the idea of a social Europe, to shape a Europe of solidarity and to make Europe equally accessible to all young people.
JUGEND für Europa hosts the SALTO Training and Cooperation Resource Centre, which develops and implements Youthpass on behalf of the European Commission. To support the work of the resource centre, we are seeking to employ from February 1, 2019 an
Educational Advisor (m/f)
As the Educational Advisor (m/f), you will work together with the colleagues in the SALTO Resource Centre, the network of National Agencies and other stakeholders to develop and realise measures that reinforce the quality of the implementation of Youthpass.
Your contribution to our success:
- Contribution to the overall development and implementation of the Youthpass strategy
- Conceptual development and management of certain projects within the strategy
- Development of educational support materials, online and offline publications
- Planning, implementation and monitoring of residential and online training measures
- Planning and implementation of information and visibility measures
- Contribution to content and technical development of the Youthpass website and database
- Cooperation with and support to stakeholders and implementation of stakeholder events
You will bring with you:
- At least an undergraduate degree in a relevant discipline, or comparable job experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of and practical experiences in European youth work and youth policy, especially in the areas of non-formal learning and its recognition
- Experiences in Erasmus+: Youth in Action and European Solidarity Corps
- Extensive competences in the area of training and educational support in youth work, and of competence development in youth work
- Solid experience of managing training activities and other events at the European level
- Very good conceptual, analytical and organisational skills; administrative skills
- Experiences with online databases and with IT tools for learning
- Proactive approach, capacity to work independently and with others, flexibility, curiosity, very good communication and teamwork related skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English; at least basic skills in German
- Motivation and competences to work internationally, readiness to go on missions
We will offer:
- A full-time position that follows the regulations of the German Collective Labor Agreement for the Civil Service (TVöD Bund). Due to the duration of the Erasmus+ and the European Solidarity Corps programmes, the contract will initially be limited until 31.12.2020. In case the circumstances fit, prolongation of the contract will be sought;
- Remuneration according to the salary group 11 of the German public service (TVöD Bund);
- The possibility for an additional corporate pension provision and for a reduced public transport ticket (Jobticket);
- Flexible working time system that supports individual responsibility for the tasks that will be shaped by personal commitment and creativity;
- Work in a European context, in a committed team and a dynamic organisation with an open communication culture.
IJAB and JUGEND für Europa are acting on behalf of the Federal Ministry for Family Affairs, Senior Citizens, Women and Youth (BMFSFJ) and the European Commission. More information about JUGEND für Europa on www.jugendfuereuropa.de.
To apply, please send your written application by 02.12.2018 to our legal entity IJAB - International Youth Service of the Federal Republic of Germany, Godesberger Allee 142-148, 53175 Bonn or by e-mail to email@example.com.
Please note that we will not give intermediate information about the process of your application, and cannot return the submitted documents. You can therefore abstain from complex application portfolios. The end of the call will be published on our website www.ijab.de.